4 Ways to Make money online
Nowadays there are lots of opportunities to earn money online. Whether you’re looking to make money online full-time or you just want to supplement your income, you have a variety of options to choose from. This wikiHow will show you a few easy ways that can get you some money quickly.
You can earn $50 to $100 per month in cash and products by taking online surveys. Find survey sites by searching for "paid survey sites" online. Sign up for several survey sites to increase your chances of being selected for higher-paying surveys. Register with an email address, and check your email often so you can respond quickly to survey offers.
Most surveys pay from $1 to $3, and the surveys generally take up to 45 minutes to complete.
You might also get paid in gift cards, free products or by being entered in a sweepstakes.
Never pay to participate in surveys.
Remote usability testing means getting paid to navigate a website for the first time and giving feedback to the website owner. Most tests take approximately 15 minutes, and you can get paid up to $10 for each test. A test involves performing a scenario on the client’s website and recording yourself doing it. For example, you might be asked to go through the process of selecting and purchasing an item on a retailer’s website.
You need a computer with a microphone, an updated web browser and a high speed internet connection.
Sites that pay you to test websites include User Testing, WhatUsersDo, UserLytics, UserFeel.
Many families prefer the flexibility of using an online tutor. Depending on your background, you could be simply helping a child with homework or providing college-level support. You need to have your own computer and high speed internet. Experience required differs among companies. Some require "strong experience," while others require a specific educational background. However, most companies do require a college degree.
Some companies assign students to you, while others post your profile on their site and let customers select you.
You can make anywhere from $9 to $30 per hour based on your educational background and the subject you teach.
Sites that hire elementary-level tutors include Tutor.com, HomeworkHelp.com,
Kaplan hires SAT and ACT tutors.
Method2:Creating a Niche Website
- Popular web hosting companies include Bluehost and WPEngine.
- Use a tool like Market Samurai to do keyword research.
- Put out advertisements to increase traffic to your site.
- Create a marketing campaign using social media outlets such as Facebook or Twitter.
- With Google Adsense, you install some code on your site that allows ads to appear on it. You get paid when visitors click on the ads.
- You can also sell advertising space on your website.
- Affiliate marketing means that you promote products for your niche. A link or banner advertising the product is displayed on your site. If visitors click on it and make a purchase, you receive a commission.
- Because of the low resolution of online text, readers tend to scan rather than read everything from top to bottom. Make your text easily scannable by breaking up text using descriptive headings and bullet points.
- Get to the point by using the inverted pyramid style. This means writing the conclusion first and then providing examples to support it.
- Make your copy effective by being concise and using simple language. Aim your writing to an eighth-grade reading level. Remove unnecessary or confusing words or terms.
- Include keywords and phrases that improve your ranking in the search engines.
- Browse the internet for freelancing websites that hire contractors to do work online.
- A blog highlights your technical ability and showcases your ability to write blog posts. Your blog can be about different topics than those you write about for your clients. In fact, it should be on a topic that interests you. Visitors will see that you can not only write, but you can also build an online community. A good blog has the potential to earn you many referrals for more clients.
- Books, CD’s and DVD’s sell well on Amazon.
- Collectibles, high-end clothing, and small electronics sell well on eBay.
- Craigslist is best for generic items such as tools or toys.
- Amazon sellers connect their checking accounts, and proceeds from sales are directly deposited into their checking accounts.
- eBay will either send your payments directly to your checking account or will deposit them in your PayPal account.
- Proofread your description before publishing it.
- Write a descriptive title that provides information about the product, such as size, color or design.
7-Add high-quality pictures of the item:
Use several images that show the item from different angles. Remove all clutter from the background because it detracts attention from the item you’re selling. Use natural lighting instead of a flash. Take close-ups so people can see all the details of the item.